Hot Tubs & Spa Service
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Drain & Refill, Repair
Our Hot Tub & Spa Geeks
WE TAKE WATER QUALITY SERIOUSLY!
Our expert team of pool & spa water quality technicians offers unparalleled experience and expertise on all brands of pool and spa systems. We are here to help you get the most out of your hot tub or pool!
That’s why all our technicians carry digital water quality testing meters; it’s like the pool store but mobile. We recommend when your TDS level reaches 1500 parts per million (or 1200 ppm for hot tubs using Bromine) we will change the water in your hot tub. As part of your Water Care service plan, we test TDS on every visit to ensure your hot tub water is always crystal-clear!
Do you have a portable hot tub? In-ground custom hot tub? In-Ground or Above-Ground pool? Want us to take care of it for you? Look no further, we’ve got you covered!
Weekly, Bi-Weekly & Monthly Service
Hot Tub Service & Maintenance
At Scrub Geeks Hot Tubs we recommend regular maintenance to be performed bi-annually to keep your hot tub in perfect working condition. It works best when we come to service in the early spring and again in the fall, right before a long winter.
Other maintenance packages are included below.
Call us today to have your hot tub scheduled for regular maintenance.
- Complete plumbing system flush – A wash out of the pumps and pipework to remove any scale build up of dirt and debris that may have accumulated;
- Clean and degrease filter elements – Using a supplied cleaning solution, note older filters may need replacing;
- Empty, deep clean, wet vacuum and rinsing of hot tub shell;
- Jets and pillows inspected and cleaned;
- Full inspection of components – All components such as pump, blowers, etc are checked. Pumps checked for noise and leaks;
- Check ozonator – clean and descale if necessary;
- Full plumbing inspection for leaks – All pipe work and glued joints are checked;
- Check heater and circulation pumps;
- Tighten all unions and inspect, replace and seals if necessary;
- Spa started and all pumps primed of air;
- Initial water balance (chemicals not included);
- Clean and inspect cover and treat with Vinyl Protector;
- Service report with any comments and advise.